Field trips to destinations of geographical importance, conferences at focal points of world history, forums about issues with substance and relevant participants are the signature of our event calendar.
Members can access our schedule of activities here.
- Video-Conference (in German) “Bedrohungen für Deutschland- Herausforderungen für den BND?” on July 7, 2022
Speaker: Dr. Bruno Kahl, President of the Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND); Moderator: Professor Dr. Susanne Fischer, Hochschule des Bundes für öffentliche Verwaltung (HSB)
- Visit of North Dakota Teachers to Germany July 3-9, 2022
Hildesheim - Berlin
- V Walther Leisler Kiep Symposium June 15-16, 2022 (meet in-person, in English)
Topic: „The War in Ukraine: Implications for Europe’s Russia Policies“
- VII Study Trip to Israel and the West Bank May 20-28, 2022
- Video Symposium (in German) “Fateful election for France and Europe: Where is our continent heading?” on March 29, 2022
Speakers: Ulrich Wickert, Journalist; Dr. Franziska Brantner, MdB, Parliamentary State Secretary in the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action; Moderator: Simon Schütz, Press Spokesman, Verband der Automobilindustrie e.V. (VDA)