Field trips to destinations of geographical importance, conferences at focal points of world history, forums about issues with substance and relevant participants are the signature of our event calendar.
Members can access our schedule of activities here.
- VI Walther Leisler Kiep Symposium “The Demise of Globalization? Polycrisis and the State of the World Economy” from June 14-15, 2023
- Study Trip to Egypt from May 6-13, 2023
Cairo and Alexandria
- Video Symposium “Deutschlands China-Strategie: Quo Vadis?” on March 16, 2023
Speakers: Jörg Wuttke, European Chamber of Commerce in China; Dr. Angela Stanzel, Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik (SWP); Felix Lee, China Table
Moderator: Katrin Otto, China Market Development, Deutsche Börse
- Study Trip to Singapore and Malaysia from March 4-13, 2023
Singapore and Kuala Lumpur
- IV Geopolitical Monitor “Nuclear ‘Zeitenwende’: The dawning of a new era of deterrence?” on March 2, 2023
Speakers: Dr. Tobias Bunde, Münchner Sicherheitskonferenz and Hertie School; Prof. Angela E. Stent, Brookings Institution and Georgetown University
Moderator: Dr. Aylin Matlé, DGAP
In cooperation with the Centre for International Security at the Hertie School