Global Bridges Reunion in Speyer und Neustadt on October 7 and 8
Dear Young Leaders Alumni, dear Members of Global Bridges,
After an unforgettable event in the vineyards of Neustadt an der Weinstrasse in October 2022, our dear member Ulrich Spindler graciously agreed to once again invite you to the “Villa Lieberich-Merkel” in Neustadt between Saturday, October 7 and Sunday, October 8, 2023.
The reunion will begin in the city of Speyer, where our member Tobias Knoch will organize a private tour of the Dom zu Speyer. The rest of the day looks at follows:
Saturday, October 7, 2023
- 12.30h: Lunch at the restaurant Domhof in Speyer. The lunch is to be paid by yourselves
- 14.00h: Guided Tour of the Speyer Cathedral (Dom)
- 15.00h: Individual transfer to hotels in Neustadt. This transfer is to be organized and paid by yourselves
- 17.00h: Reception & Aperitif at Villa Lieberich-Merkel
- 18.30h: Keynote by Global Bridges member Dr. Daniel Stelter: „My vision for Germany” based on his book “Deutschland – Ein Traum von einem Land“
- 20.00h: Dinner at Villa Lieberich-Merkel
Sunday, October 8, 2023 (optional)
- 09.30h: Brunch (location TBD)
While in Neustadt an der Weinstrasse, we will be Ulrich Spindler’s guests. However, we kindly ask you to organize your own travel arrangements (to, from and during the event) as well as hotel accommodation (see logistical information below).
Many thanks to Ulrich Spindler, Tobias Knoch and Dr. Daniel Stelter for bringing us all together!
|Logistics||We recommend you to arrive by car, also to be more flexible on site. Parking is possible either directly behind the cathedral or at the Festplatz/Naturfreundehaus
Speyer & Neustadt an der Weinstrasse have a train station, from there you can take taxis
|Adresses||Dom zu Speyer|
Hausbrauerei im Domhof
|Hotel Recommendations||Note: Early-October is high-season, so please book your hotels ASAP)
Hotel Palatina (10 min by foot)
Hotel Panorama (10 min by foot)
Kaisergarten Hotel&Spa (10 min by car)