Field trips to destinations of geographical importance, conferences at focal points of world history, forums about issues with substance and relevant participants are the signature of our event calendar.
- Video Conference (in German): “A new government: What does the economy expect?” on October 26
Speakers: Dr. Stefan Traeger, Chairman of the Board, Jenoptik AG; Martin Kind, Owner and Managing Director, Kind-Gruppe; Moderator: Michael Behrens, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Die Himmelsschreiber
- Thanksgiving Dinner / XX Frankfurt Global Forum on November 30
In-person event at the invitation of the U.S. Consul General in Frankfurt, Norman Thatcher Scharpf.
- Global Bridges Day 2021 / Annual Membership Meeting
In-person, German-language event on September 7, 2021 in Berlin, Germany.
- “Musée privé”: Exclusive Guided Tour of Exhibitions (meet in-person, in German) on September 6, 2021: Impressionism: The Hasso Plattner Collection & Impressionism in Russia: Dawn of the Avant-Garde
At the Museum Barberini, Potsdam, followed by dinner at Restaurant Waage (walking distance)
- Video Symposium on August 16 (Englisch-language event): “New Data Economy and its Consequences”
Speakers: Young Sohn, CEO, Harman / Kardon ; until recently President of Samsung Electronics and Alastair Buchan, Chair of Stroke Research and Pro-Vice Chancellor of Oxford University. Moderator: Ali Aslan, International TV Presenter, Conference Moderator, Journalist
- Video Conference: “Change of power in Tanzania: preserve the old and dare the new” on June 16
With H.E. Ambassador Regine Heß and Sanjay Rughani, CEO of Standard Chartered Bank Tanzania. Moderated by Prof. Dr. Edward Krubasik.
- Video conference “USA – Russia– EU: Coordinated Realisation of the Paris Climate Accord Goals” on May 31, 2021
With Professor Dr. Klaus Töpfer, Sigmar Gabriel and Cem Özdemir. Moderated by Professor Dr. Friedbert Pflüger. German-language event.